20080226

Pouring rain..

This post bypasses the 333th! My years ranting with blogger(: never ends actually. Omg it's like 4+AM on a darn freaking arse COLD not yet broken dawn, and I'm still awake doing practically, NOTHING. Before I even hit the sack, yes I want to rant!(:

So.... yes it's a damn cold night, 'cause its raining and my air conditioner is still on. I'm wrapped in the warmth of my blanket, how shiok sia! It's pourin' still! Don't know how long this rain is going to fall. I think yesterday, no Sunday.. I walked in the pouring rain. Thank goodness it fell after the jog! And actually walking underneath it never felt so gooooooood(: Like getting drenched outdoors plus the fact that the passerbys would really think that you are totally insane. It's fun okay, I had no choice but to walk in the rain 'cause there was no shelter till my home. I jumped over puddles and puddles of water and let it soak my skin. Ya I practically looked like I was drench in chicken soup (lou tang ji!). Miraculously, Jols did not fall sick! (:

Hmm today I took my 2nd life endangering paper. Examinations feels like suicide lar. Hopefully my efforts would pay off, although it was really really last minute revision, like a night before. ): I think Mr Ho look damn cute today please! Although ya you guys must be thinking I'm gay, since he might be one, but he really look very adorable lar. Boobies actually said he yawned damn loud during invigilation lar! So buay pai seh sia! Must be damn bored 'cause I was dying inside the classroom as well! HAHA(: He smiled at me as well, I think he must be cursing me in his head lar! "HAHA! See see see, must be don't know how to do!" ZZZ, ya when I stumble, I do look around. Okay thinking too much.

After the papers, the 2 felicias and I did the gayiest thing lar. We jogged like mad but we ended up putting the weight back. ZZZZZ. But chilli crabs and bittergourd soup are super shiok lar please, especially when you are so damn effing hungry! HAHAHA. Thanks for the treat Feli, I know I had 15cents left, but you insisted that you can treat! HAHA. K. Today was tiring enough, we sprinted in the park, workout in the elderly fitness corner and jogged the stadium! C U I~~ I'm damn slow can, I finished 6 laps in less than 18minutes. ZZZ. On the average it's 3mins per lap. How? I'm so damn freakin slowwww. ZZZZ. K, time for major motivation to slim down further, though I feel like dying everyday and seeing all those sinful food around me does not help one single bit. If only I had so much more determination! OMG, I'm HUNGRY now. See? Sigh. I shall only spent $2/day and jog faster in my next jog! SAY BYE BYE KILOGRAMS! OKAY, I really feel like shit now. 4.44AM. I can let people call me a panda now. Thanks!








Why even bother asking me that question now when everything was more than a part of history..
You really me caught-off guard..
Guess my answer would still remain the same.....


He creates a little wonder, just by smiling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home